Wanted: Dynamic, self-motivated, email marketing enthusiast, with a knack for delivering strategic and executional marketing solutions to our customers.
Are you looking for a challenging work environment, working with energetic, passionate people? Couch & Associates have built the best team of professionals in the business - and we boast a vibrant, progressive culture, offering our employees a competitive salary package, benefits, and RRSPs. Our office is located in downtown Toronto with 10,000 square feet open concept workspace, rooftop patio, and games room. If this type of environment appeals to you then, Couch & Associates is looking for you!
Position Available: Marketing Consultant
The ideal candidate is a highly self-motivated, energetic and client-focused professional. This position reports directly to the VP of Services. If you are an individual that consistently exceeds expectations, forward your resume to email@example.com.
TOOLS NEEDED FOR THIS ROLE:
In this role you will be the key connector between Sales and the Client. This role will support the sales organization with strategic marketing initiatives that will enable sales to grow their business. Through extensive research and a detailed understanding of the competitive landscape and how Couch & Associates can win against it competitors, the Marketing Consultant will be the subject matter expert for the clients they support.
- Support the development of the overall market strategy – represent key trends and insights
- Build workflows based on requirements gathering from Solutions Architect
- Identifies customer applications and programs and provide strategic solutions for C&A’s clients
- Act as a product owner and develop detailed requirements for the development team; ensure that product requirements are well understood by development leads
- Identify the process on a granular level
- Design based on need analysis
- Create high-impact internal and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our services
- Maintain high levels of knowledge and expertise regarding our customers, their industries, outsourcing, managed services and information technology, and internal processes and procedures
- Provide strategic leadership in the formulation and development of innovative for ideas in existing clients
- Analyze requirements to outline solution alternatives considering benefits, risks and costs
- Champion the continuous improvement of requirements processes and practices contributing to the organization’s knowledge base
- Develop lasting and valued business relationships with clients, partners and fellow team members
- Optimize operational models with a focus on solutions rather than products
- Work with Project Managers to ensure that the solution being offered is deliverable and will meet Stakeholders and client needs in a timely fashion
- Support sales with documentation of operations questions or issues that may arise during a sales pursuit
- Monitor and adapt plans in response to new ideas, changes to requirements and identified risks
- Support implementation and testing team members by communicating and facilitating the interpretation of requirements
- Remain current as to emerging business analysis, investment management and technology trends
- Deliver commitments on time, with quality, and requiring limited supervision
- Work with other members of the company to understand user issues and develop solutions
- Demonstrate a commitment and dedication to customers, products and company"
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and guidelines defined by the company and department
DESIRED INSTRUMENTS IN YOUR TOOLBOX:
- Strong comprehension of sales organization, need and theory; experience with successful analysis, design and rollout of sales processes and infrastructure with positive adoption;
- Experience with marketing automation and technology platforms, including Eloqua, IBM, Unica, Marketo and Neolane within the context of complex marketing organizations;
- Solid technical level understanding of marketing automation platforms and CRM; certification a strong asset
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Worked closely supporting sales in a similar role would be an asset
- Experience with building strategies and/or tactics using Competitive, Market and/or Customer Intelligence
- Experience with campaign & promotion development & execution
- Experience with developing a Lead Generating program
- Highly organized
- Excellent proactive communication skills
- Comfortable working towards deadlines
- Able to create and manage process
- Flexible and creative in getting things done
- Able to speak to clients
- Thrive on time sensitive/high pressure environment
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Able to synthesize many sources of information efficiently
- Customer service oriented
- Able to articulate technical requirements and obstacles
- Able to ask appropriate questions to elicit required information
- Comfortable with a high level of responsibility and accountability
- Enthusiastic with a passion for excellence
- Mature, honest, hardworking yet light hearted
- Fearless, driven yet patient
Applicants may ask for accommodations if required to ensure equal participation in the recruitment and job selection process.
Apply in confidence by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.